What's new

GLideN64 Funding drive (Funded!)

NES_player4LIFE

Texture Pack Invader
Category: Nintendo 64 Plugin development

:: Fund GLide64

"GLideN64 is currently compatible with all emulators which support Zilmar’s plugins specification, that is present in all top N64 emulators. GLideN64 is also compatible with Mupen64Plus 2.0, which has its own plugin specification. Supported OSes are: MS Windows 7-8, Linux 32 and 64 bit. System requirements are: graphics card with support of OpenGL 4.2 or better. GLideN64 is also being ported to the Android OS, however the Android version is less functional. System requirements for Android: OS version 4.0 or above, OpenGL ES 2.0 support, fast CPU. The demo video shows desktop version of the plugin in action."

Please do consider donating a buck or five.

$4,420!
We are almost 3/4 the way to project funding!

Last edited:
F

Fanatic 64

This is made by the author of Glide64 (Sergey "Gonetz" Lipskiy). It works with OpenGL. You can get beta access starting from $15 USD (earlier with $25 USD and even earlier with $65 USD).

(Please be good guys and don't leak it like Project64 1.7)

OP
NES_player4LIFE

NES_player4LIFE

Texture Pack Invader
Hey guys, it's time to double down on funding this project we only have two weeks left until the deadline!
So, if you could, please donate any pocket change that you may have kicking around.
:D

Gonetz

Plugin Developer (GlideN64)
Hello,

Thanks to everyone who already supported the project. I see many familiar names in the funders list. NES_player4LIFE donated three times, and it was much more than "pocket change". Thank to such help the campaign reached 74% of its goal. We have almost two weeks to get whole sum. We believe that it is possible, so we started necessary preparations. Since today the project has its own forum. It is empty yet, but it should be ready to the end of the campaign.

Last edited:

Malcolm

Not a Moderator
Glad I noticed this before the funding drive was over. Congratulations for getting so much community support!

F

Fanatic 64

I think I'm going to buy cake tomorrow. $0 and I'll have a good excuse to eat it.

Last edited:
OP
NES_player4LIFE

NES_player4LIFE

Texture Pack Invader
Thanks to all that have donated to this campaign!
We have reached the 6K goal!!!!!!

Last edited:
OP
NES_player4LIFE

NES_player4LIFE

Texture Pack Invader
117% funded.
That's $7,020!

However we have a bit more to go before we reach the stars.
Everything mentioned above can be accomplished if necessary fund is collected. What if more is collected? In this case I will be able to continue the project with full efforts:

• If 8,000 USD are collected I will be able to complete the Android port. The current Android build works quite slow and has many glitches which desktop builds have not. Android debugging is a tedious process, plus some investment in Android devices with different graphics chips may be necessary.
  • 10,000+ USD will allow me to spend time on experimental and user-demanded features like port to Apple Mac OS X, advanced Anti-aliasing, widescreen hack, rendering in native resolution and other nice features which I never had enough time to implement.

Last edited:
OP
NES_player4LIFE

NES_player4LIFE

Texture Pack Invader
Less the 7 hours left.
We only need $303 until we reach the second goal!!!

Last edited:
F

Fanatic 64

The campaign has finished, and we managed to collect exactly $8,000!