What's new

GLideN64 Funding drive (Funded!)

OP
NES_player4LIFE

NES_player4LIFE

Texture Pack Invader
Update:
The GildeN64 team is opening a new donation opportunity by allowing members access to the same perks that were offered during the campaign!
http://gliden64.boards.net/thread/21/late-backer-access

Would you have missed unfortunately to contribute to our project during our Indiegogo campaign, you still have the possibility to access our forum and the GLideN64 betas by the means of a donation.

You will get the same type of access as per perks described on our Indiegogo Web page (https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/gliden64-graphics-plugin)

Please kindly note that you may only register to the forum when your donation is confirmed.

GLideN64 Team!

F

Fanatic 64

I guess this could allow reaching the $10,000 goal?

Anyway, good idea to post this here. Those who didn't donate wouldn't normally check the forum since they can't view it without having donated :p

OP
NES_player4LIFE

NES_player4LIFE

Texture Pack Invader
I guess this could allow reaching the $10,000 goal?

Anyway, good idea to post this here. Those who didn't donate wouldn't normally check the forum since they can't view it without having donated :p
Yeah, it would be great to see the project reach the max potential.
I think they have access to that one thread.

I can't reveal to many details but the project is progressing. Want I can tell you is that the first batch of beta's have rolled out and are impressive.

F

Fanatic 64

Much secrecy, huh? I wonder if that's to maximize the perk to backers or if there's something else behind it... :shifty:

(Still need to get a PC with OpenGL 4.X...)

OP
NES_player4LIFE

NES_player4LIFE

Texture Pack Invader
Gonetz has posted a video of Star Fox 64.
This is a video of the currant beta and as such is not meant to be thought perfect.
(Be sure to select the highest quality)

EDIT:
Another beta tester uploaded this comparison video.

Last edited:
F

Fanatic 64

Isn't the lighting in glN64 actually closer to the real console?

F

Fanatic 64

Or setup that Angrylion plugin, which supposedly creates pictures pixel-by-pixel identical to the real N64 (if you compile it to run at 640x480).

OP
NES_player4LIFE

NES_player4LIFE

Texture Pack Invader
Or setup that Angrylion plugin, which supposedly creates pictures pixel-by-pixel identical to the real N64 (if you compile it to run at 640x480).

That maybe what I have to do as my video decoder seems to output a horrible signal.

davidwatson87

GLideN64 is currently compatible with all emulators which support Zilmar’s plugins specification, that is present in all top N64 emulators.

- - - Updated - - -

GLideN64 is also compatible with Mupen64Plus 2.0, which has its own plugin specification.

Black Zero

Ok, so a quick update.
Donations are open again, Gonetz needs some more time to work on this plugin however funding is getting low and bug reports are still quite high.
Late backer access is open again

Could you give step by step instructions on how to donate, I've read the thread on the GlideN64 board and it only said and I quote:

"Please send your donation to: [email protected]"

I can't just send 40 dollars to an email-address?

Danny

Programmer | Moderator
Could you give step by step instructions on how to donate, I've read the thread on the GlideN64 board and it only said and I quote:

"Please send your donation to: [email protected]"

I can't just send 40 dollars to an email-address?

I presume it means via PayPal, but Gonetz should be the one to confirm