What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Need help finding texture in super mario 64

IdealIdeas

At the castle grounds area were you always start right after you select your file there is a grass texture which is also the border of the world.
Is that an editable texture or is it not?
If it is, what is the name of the texture?

NES_player4LIFE

Texture Pack Invader
It sure is.

Here are the two textures pulled from a pack and blanked out.

Attachments

• Grass.rar
    5.8 KB · Views: 68
OP
I

IdealIdeas

the one called SUPER MARIO 64#5C9CE50B#0#2_all doesnt seem to change anything.
The one called SUPER MARIO 64#27ECE31D#0#2_all is the grass/flower texture that is in front of the castle and doesnt effect the borders

There are also 2 more Grass and Grass/Flower textures I have found labeled as such
SUPER MARIO 64#8296D820#0#2_all, This one is the plain grass texture that is located closest to cannon at the castle entrance area, it is directly next to the Grass/Flower texture that sits directly in front of you when you start the game.
SUPER MARIO 64#B1B5B980#0#2_all, This one is a spare grass/flower texture that doesnt seem to change anything in the castle grounds area.

I would post a picture circling the exact texture im trying to find but it keeps denying my post because it has too many urls (Its only 1 url!)

Sorry it took so long to reply, my motherboard died and I was left waiting for a new one.

Last edited: