What's new

Please help huge emergency yes you viewer read

TheNintendoWiz

Somebody please help me, I've been using Mupen64 for a while now on my Lets play Ocarina of Time on Youtube and i was going to record the next part today, but when I double click the icon, it wont open??? I use windows 7 and it does not make sense because the thing has the gray white border thing meaning its active but I dont see the program when I click it, someone please help me out, I need to record the next episode.

F

Fanatic 64

I actually tough it would be spam asking for "donations" for "surgery" or something like that.

Also make sure mupen64.exe is still in C:\Program Files (x86)\Mupen64.

SubDrag

It might be off screen, I think you can press windows key, then right maybe it is? To move it back on screen? Try windows + arrows.

OP
T

TheNintendoWiz

It works when I run as administrator but the ROM wont open it says choose graphic plugins in configuration dialog, it doesnt say that if I just open the program originally.

F

Fanatic 64

...You've been doing a Let's Play and don't even know how to configure the emulator?

On the main window click Options, the Settings, and select the Plugins tab.

NES_player4LIFE

Texture Pack Invader
attachment.php

Last edited:

V1del

My money is on offscreen window as SubDrag suggests, TheNintendoWiz have you tried his proposal (running under a normal user again to be safe?)

OP
T

TheNintendoWiz

Turn to Jesus

I'm done playing video games guys, you guys NEED to get ready for the Rapture, its when Jesus Christ returns to take his TRUE children to Heaven. After that the antichrist rules and will ask you to take the mark of the beast on your right hand or forehead and if you refuse, he will kill you, some says its an rfid chip which I believe it is. If you do take the mark of the beast your going to hell no matter what. Yes this has nothing to do with video games, but I'm just trying to warn you since the time is very close and I will pray for you. Make sure you repent and get closer to having a relationship with God. Jesus loves us all and many people question then why is their a hell, well originally it was for satan and his angels, but since Adam and Eve ate the fruit, their eyes were opened and sin entered into the world.

- - - Updated - - -

Jesus died for our sins so that we have a chance of going to Heaven

NES_player4LIFE

Texture Pack Invader
I to feel that the time is near (take a good look at the world out there) Wars and rumors of wars, Immorally, Lawlessness, etc...
Sharing your faith is the single most important thing that we as Christians can do.
Thank you for your boldness.

I must correct you on one thing.
Jesus died for our sins so that we will be with him in Heaven. Once we except Yahshua as our Lord and Savior he comes in to us and fills us.
With this being said; we (as Christians) know that heaven, is not a place that we may or may not get into, but a promise to be fulfilled.

Jesus said: "If anyone excepts the Son they except the Father."
Where the Father and the Son are there is the Holy Spirit.

Heaven is where God is, if God is within us then we are with him. Then also have Heaven within us.

Luke 17:19,20
And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:
Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.