What's new

Hi, why emutalk doesn't make a forum for GB NES ans Master System HD Sprites?

chiburunga

There are well advanced emulators for this systems that could do custom HD sprites such as GB enhanced 1.1, HISMS for sega mastersystem and HDNES.

I posted here because the visibility of this area, and those emulators are not so well famous.

Thanks! And sorry if i made a mistake creating this topic!

F

Fanatic 64

Because we just learned about them, and because there are few mods/admins active to make it.

This would probably fit better in the Suggestions subforum.

LyonHrt

Dcemu.co.uk guy
I an currently in contact with Zack on the requested; we should have new forums opening soon.
any news on the new forums, personally i would ditch saturn texture mods, as the only emulator that could do that is satourne and even that is buggy, perhaps change it to dreamcast or just sega. Oh and add playstation series, i've had some good results with psp and ps2 (yes i'll post proof :p)

NES_player4LIFE

Texture Pack Invader
any news on the new forums, personally i would ditch saturn texture mods, as the only emulator that could do that is satourne and even that is buggy, perhaps change it to dreamcast or just sega. Oh and add playstation series, i've had some good results with psp and ps2 (yes i'll post proof :p)

Unfortunately no, none of the active Administrators have clocked-in lately. (It's hard to find good help now-a-days.)
Please don't let this stop anyone from uploading their work. If you wish you may upload your data to this forum.
As you do, I would ask that you specify; in the topic, what system and emulator the pack is made for.

Last edited:

LyonHrt

Dcemu.co.uk guy
Perhaps a sticky would be in order, as be nice to get this the hub for everything hd textures in emulation, and i'll certainly get the ball rolling with emulators that you can replace textures with in HD, either built in or with a third party addon, you'll be supprised how many there is.

And regarding admins, yes admins do tend to go off (i'm admin for dcemu, but i do check on it from time to time, but personal life does take over sometimes!)

NES_player4LIFE

Texture Pack Invader
Great suggestion, consider it done. We also have the Textures.Emulation64.com at our disposal and could host the complete projects there.

I thought that you had something to do with them. Are you apart of the Emulation64 network?

Last edited:

LyonHrt

Dcemu.co.uk guy
yeah was admin with wraggster on dcemu.co.uk, big part of dreamcast and emulation scene a few years ago, these days i get creative with emulation and HD textures, but time is usually against me, for most part.

Martin

Administrator
@NES_player4LIFE
@LyonHrt

Hey sorry about the delay, I got the mention through the mail but forgot to follow up on it :)

I've renamed the Saturn textures forum so it will now hold all other texture projects.

Keep up the good work!

NES_player4LIFE

Texture Pack Invader
[MENTION=2]Martin[/MENTION] My mention did not work either.
Thanks for donating a home for these texture packs.
I would like a more defined forum base to include [Game Boy] {complete} {Wip}.

LyonHrt

Dcemu.co.uk guy
hey no probs martin, if you guys need help, i'm sure i can do a wraggster and help here too! (dcemu doesn't get the activity it use too :p)

LyonHrt

Dcemu.co.uk guy
Thanks, thats one thing you know me, but that means i need to work eeek! (rolls up sleeves, and gets the hand sanitizer ready!)