What's new

TR64 OpenGL plugin ver 0.5 release

2bzy4ne1

Mmmmm....Beeeeerrrr
When are you going to add more options to the plugin like a resolution selection & anistrophic filtering? Sorry if I'm asking a lot of questions...

VoodooX

VDX ini Creator
what about asking jabo?

Since jabo isnt releasing his plugin as open source maybe you could as him for codin' help? as his plugin is one of the fastest on the 'market' since that is the only major flaw i can find in yours is the speed.

I hope that u release your plugin with hacktarus' speed up implemented b4 u start from scratch again as plug develment can take aaaaages!

question : Ice did you rewrite the 'new tr64 opengl' completely or did u use code from the old one?

thx 4 listening! and thx for your plugin.

Hacktarux

Emulator Developer
Re: what about asking jabo?

VoodooX said:
I hope that u release your plugin with hacktarus' speed up implemented b4 u start from scratch again as plug develment can take aaaaages!

Don't expect any miraculous things of my modifications. The fps i have indicated are taken in a special situation. Thus said, i have not deeply tested it and i don't know how it improves the plugin in general. (and it's far from solving all the speed problems)

Doomulation

?????????????????????????

VoodooX said:
Since jabo isnt releasing his plugin as open source maybe you could as him for codin' help? as his plugin is one of the fastest on the 'market' since that is the only major flaw i can find in yours is the speed.

question : Ice did you rewrite the 'new tr64 opengl' completely or did u use code from the old one?

I don't really think jabo can help so much...
icepir works with opengl and jabo with direct3d.

OP
icepir8

icepir8

VoodooX said:

I do talk to Jabo. We share information.

We will see. There are other flaws also and don't know that even with the speedup from Hackturx, if this warrents a release.

No, I rewote a few sections but it is still basicly the old code I was working from.

No problem.

Cya,

Icepir8

flow``

flow``
nice info icepir8 :)

how was your d3d plugin coming along? i think i remember you saying that you had started one or at least wanted to

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
flow`` said:
how was your d3d plugin coming along? i think i remember you saying that you had started one or at least wanted to

maybe thats what icepir means when he says that he wants to start from scratch?

jih2000

Hi,

Are you thinking of going open source as you have released this versions source, im actually quite interested in getting my head around it with the hope of contributing/fixing bugs and im sure others will be too.

Cheers,

MartyMcFly

scotty

The Great One
kabz said:
this is what keeps happenin to me. could some one help

lol, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh old time memories, the good old annoying U code message I used to always get using this plugin, thank god its not anymore.