What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

What's the file format?

Nickelbawker

Tried colorizing a texture with gimp throwing it back into the texture pack and it's not loading the texture.

ZELDA MASTER QUEST#56B39092#0#2_all.png 28kb uncompressed interlaced

ZELDA MASTER QUEST#293FBF07#0#2_all.png 68kb uncompressed interlaced

Also tried doing a compressed with no interlace also failed to load.

NES_player4LIFE

Texture Pack Invader
Have all hidden layers been compressed to the main image and are you sure that you modified the image and not a new layer?

Please upload the trouble file.

OP
N

Nickelbawker

The file is one layer but the 68k was saved as layers but i tried a version without layers.

It's 26.4kb when saved as compressed tried to load it that way.

It's a flattened/merged image made with gimp.

Had that texture loaded as something else before doing any editing so I'm sure I've modified the correct location.

Nvm Pmed him the image file links.

Last edited:

NES_player4LIFE

Texture Pack Invader
Pictures of the files don't tell me anything we need the file itself for investigation.
I suspect that it may be formatted wrong.

Try uploading them now.

OP
N

Nickelbawker

Attachments

Hopefully this works

http://www.emutalk.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=39059&stc=1&d=1400957551

http://www.emutalk.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=39060&stc=1&d=1400957574

I'm a bit curious about this texture as well there's a silver version that the game is supposed to color? Anyway some how it's broke it either load's Djipi 2009 or the rom's. Haven't gotten it to load mine or the Community Re-texture projects file. Visually I see no difference. Looks like Djipi's is not compressed but tried that with no luck via gimp anyway.

First eye switch in the deku tree.

- - - Updated - - -

:unsure: ? Gmail said you uploaded yet I don't see the post. Guess I can change the resolution. Ah my attached files, thanks.

Attachments

• ZELDA MASTER QUEST#293FBF07#0#2_all.png
    ZELDA MASTER QUEST#293FBF07#0#2_all.png
    24.6 KB · Views: 120
  • ZELDA MASTER QUEST#56B39092#0#2_all.png
    ZELDA MASTER QUEST#56B39092#0#2_all.png
    23.8 KB · Views: 144
Last edited:

NES_player4LIFE

Texture Pack Invader
EDIT:
The textures seem to be the correct size and resolution. I think that the issue now lies within the plugin.

OP
N

Nickelbawker

Okay NES player I finally figured it out after a long trial and error process.

My plugin requires that the texture is 32-bit.

I saved the file out as 32-bit with paint dont net. Gimp automatically chooses your bit based on colors used.

- - - Updated - - -

updated

Last edited: