What's new

Hello, may i ask your assistance?

Striborg

Alright, so I looked and looked but I couldn't find any other post for my question, but if there is one I apologize in advance. I'm playing Legend of Zelda MM, and using hires textures. Problem is, most of the textures won't load. All characters, sky, and most of the ground load. Walls remain black starting with the door as you walk out the tower after talking to the happy mask salesmen. The time and hands on the clock also won't load.I am using mupen64plus for an Android HTC one M8. Iv tried to download different plug ins but they arnt being read. Some help would be very much appreciated. I would love to continue to play this and many more games with hires textures. Thanks in advanced!

OP
S

Striborg

I'm using a Blue dart texture pack with the rice video plugin gles2rice that comes with the emulator when downloaded. Iv also tried changing ROMS from US to Europe. I never considered it may not be finished I was looking through the textures itsself and everything seemed to be there.

Last edited:
OP
S

Striborg

Things such as most walls in the town and the ground appear completely untextured. The first thing to appear untextured was the door out to the town after talking to the mask salesmen. Iv tried different set ups but the textures only seem to work at all when using the gles2rice plug in. This is my first time using a texture pack, it looks great other than that.

Last edited:

V1del

Which texture pack are you using? Chances are it has been optimized for glide so you will have to focus on getting that to work. IIRC there should be a version bundled with M64PAE on the playstore, but I'm not that knowledgeable with the android side of things (maybe I should get a tad more into that)

OP
S

Striborg

I'm using bluedart's hires texture pack I feel like it would work with any rice plug in but I can't seem to get the emu to pick up externally downloaded plugins.

Last edited: