What's new

Ootake 2.75

winter_mute

Galactic FREAK
Ootake [pronounced oh - ta - ke] is great PC Engine/TurboGrafx16 emulator, with high compatibility, nice GUI and a lot of settings.

ootake264.jpg

- "Power-On Black Screen Effect" menu was added to CPU menu. When this menu is checked, the state of a television at power-on (the screen display passes about one second) is simulated. (default)
- "Configure Sprite&BG Buttons" menu was added to CPU menu. This is a function for the developer. The button (keyboard is also available) that switches non-display of sprite and BG is set.
- With Windows8, the bug that the file dialog occasionally stopped was corrected.
As for the Windows8 environment, the delay of the display (two extra frames with Win7/Vista invalidated Aero case) happens. because the drawing buffer(Aero with win7/vista) was not voidable. If possible, please play with Windows7/Vista/XP when you enjoy an action or a shooting game.
For Windows8.1, I schedule "Direct3D low-latencypresentation API function" of DirectX11.2 to be used in the far future. I want to cancel Input Lag.
- The speed and timing were brought close to the movement of a real machine. In the start demo of "Asuka 120% Maxima", the problem that one frame screen falls into disorder was solved. In the demo of "The Kung-Fu", the problem that the upper part of the screen flickers was solved(reduced. with even real machine it sometimes has the flicker).
- Additionally, a detailed part has been improved and corrected.
+ I began Twitter. (Japanese language) http://twitter.com/kitao_n
* The happiness of the game is the world human race commonness. It longs for peace.
* I think that it cannot do improvement & correction of the above-mentioned if there are many neither operation report nor defect report. Thank you really for you who reported.

Check out official website for further information and latest files.