What's new

Announcing GameEmulatorPro

xaoseric

Right now, I'm currently working on developing GameEmulatorPro.

What is it, and what does it do?
GameEmulatorPro aims to be your all in one emulation for wii, ds, gba, GameCube, and psp games. It will feature a library you can use to keep track of your games.

When will it be released?
It will be released in the summer of 2014. We will announce the official release date, and screenshots as we get closer to release.

Do you have a site for the project?
Not yet, but we will. We have contacted emulation64 to see if they can host our site.

What language is GameEmulationPro using?
We are using Qt5/c++ for GameEmulationPro meaning that native support for Mac OS and Linux are on the roadmap.

F

Fanatic 64

So, is this a bunch of existing emulators pasted together or are you actually making some/all of the emulators on the pack?

OP
X

xaoseric

So, is this a bunch of existing emulators pasted together or are you actually making some/all of the emulators on the pack?

I'm making all of the emulators on the pack. The idea is to offer one emulator that can handle wii, ds, gba, gamecube, and psp games. Which would eliminate the need to download the other emulators as you would have one that could handle them all. kind of like how vlc supports so many formats, except for us its emulation formats.

F

Fanatic 64

You are making a GameCube/Wii emulator from scratch? I thought you would incorporate Dolphin with other emulators into a single front-end. Also, do you have a team? Or is the constant usage of "we" for professionalism? :p