What's new

Exit fullscreen in fceux

deafmonkey

Does anyone here know how to exit fullscreen in fceux? I can't find any help or anything on the internet, and I've tried pressing every button on both my controller and my keyboard.

V1del

uhm.. Alt+Enter? as it says on the tooltip when you go to the menu? (how do you get it fullscreen in the first place? xD)

xNinja83x

Here is a better question... How did you successfully get it into fullscreen in the first place? Seems like a broken mess when trying to get it to work.
Does anyone here know how to exit fullscreen in fceux? I can't find any help or anything on the internet, and I've tried pressing every button on both my controller and my keyboard.

xNinja83x

That was the first thing I tried. Tried it on multiple computers with multiple versions. Googled it and seems common yet unresolved. It is the only NES emulator I have used that won't work in fullscreen without major tweaking... It would be a good one too if the fullscreen was easy to use.

V1del

It works here no issues I have no idea what could be the problem for you :unsure: any console outputs that might be indicating something? are you running windows? both me and deafmonkey run linux so that may be the issue. maybe the shortcut is different there? already checked all options in the menu?

EDIT
I googled this real quick and from what I've seen at quick glance all issues on windows should be resolved as of quite some time before 2.2.3, maybe play around with the video renderer used? I also saw mentions of disabling aero.

Last edited:

xNinja83x

Holy crap I'm running 2.1.5 and I thought it was the newest version. Yes, unfortunately I am running windows 7 ultimate 64 on all the PC's I have and none will go fullscreen. I want to try linux but I am waiting for better Steam support ( I hope with Steam OS we will get it ). It must be the version I am running, I am an idiot for not noticing something so simple.

- - - Updated - - -

I found version 2.2.2 and it work good. Thanks