What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Banjo-Tooie HD Retexture

Makarov

Texturer
Banjo-Tooie HD Retexture By Loulof Loulovski and Gronos

Hello There. I’m Working On this Banjo Tooie Texture Project.My Intention Is To Improve The Graphics Within The Game So Textures Look Even Sharp And Detailed When Playing In HD.So That’s The Target Device On My Textures Should Look Good.) I'm Doing The Textures Of The Multiplayer Part(Characters, Items,Worlds,In-Game Effects). Furthermore I Will Try To Make New Textures Look Like The Original(With The Same Style Of Loulof Loulovski),Only Improved Obviously.However Sometimes I Also Design Textures A Bit Different From The Original.

The My First Project Is Based On Loulof Loulovski's Banjo Kazooie HD.I'm Make The Same Style To Be A Continuation of He Work,But I'm Go Update The Textures For 512x(Full HD),And The Loulof Textures are In 256x(HD),And We Go Make The Same Textures Of BK Style,But In an More Higher Resolution.When He Finish His Project,He's Going Help Me With Project,He Send An Email To Me.

Resume:It's A Project More Unstable,Because Have Two People Making The Pack:Loulof And I.Now the Pack Is Banjo Tooie Retexture By Loulof Loulovski and Gronos.

OBS:I'm Going Retexture In a Different Mode,The Textures Looks Like Te Original.The Textures Will be Go in 512x(Full HD Resolution).

Started In: 13-2013

Finished In:???

Update 02/21/2014
+Added New Selection Game Photos
+New Carpet For Banjo's House
+New Buttons Texture
+Textures Now In 512x(Full HD Resolution)
+Textures Now Like The Original
+New Skies And Effects
-Removed Grunty's Lair

Here's Screenshots:BANJO TOOIE-0.pngBANJO TOOIE-1.pngBANJO TOOIE-2.pngBANJO TOOIE-3.pngBANJO TOOIE-4.pngBANJO TOOIE-5.pngBANJO TOOIE-6.pngBANJO TOOIE-7.pngBANJO TOOIE-8.pngBANJO TOOIE-9.png

Last edited:
OP
Makarov

Makarov

Texturer
I'm Going Update The Pack For 1964Video Community Version And Pj 2.1.Wen I Finish Spiral Mountain,Menu and Intro,I Go Post An Video On youtube To Share an Little Part Out The Forum

Last edited:
OP
Makarov

Makarov

Texturer
I'm Lost All Of My textures in My HD!!!!!!But i'm Going Rework at all.i'd like to make this an community project please??the second big game in n64 is banjo-tooie,before of zelda.Can make this?

Obs When I Installed my PJ 2.0,And not ave all plugins,only glide for pj 2.1,can someone tell me where i can download ALL N64 plugins?

Oh and i've found it on youtube: it's an remake of chrono trigger snes for n64,but square enix have ended the project.
I want a ssbb of this way,and its possible create/edit the 3d models in 64!

OP
Makarov

Makarov

Texturer
Oks,But I Have To Start This Discussion of This Can Be A Community Project,Only One People Can't Finish a Fully Pack,The Zelda OOT is an Base,And BT have More textures Than Bk

OP
Makarov

Makarov

Texturer
Thanks Man!
I've Forgot This!But I'm Go Remake The Project,Because I Finally Received an Loulof loulovski Message About My Work,And Now We Are Go Start From Zero.

(OBS:My Classes Start After Carnival,in Day 5,and I'll get busy

Last edited:
OP
Makarov

Makarov

Texturer
I'm Go Pass Two Monts Off learning The Photoshop To i'm Learn All.After This,I'm And Loulof Are Start the Project Officially.Sorry For Incovenience Guys.

Edited:Loulof Going help Me With project!!When he Finish see here:https://www.facebook.com/loulof.loulovski?ref=ts&fref=ts

Attachments

• Sem Título-1 (2).png
    Sem Título-1 (2).png
    9.4 KB · Views: 6,557
Last edited:
OP
Makarov

Makarov

Texturer
Hi Emutalk!I'm Passed An Time Learning About Genetica Seamless Texture Editor,Filter Forge and Photoshop.I'm Go Work On Minor Textures (Gui,Logos,Icons)And I'm And Loulof Going etexture The Areas Of Games,And I Go Remodel The Characters To Looks Like These:url.png

NES_player4LIFE

Texture Pack Invader
This would be the first time that anyone has ever linked to facebook in a post, emutalk is now corrupted. :)
Those characters look really good.

OP
Makarov

Makarov

Texturer
I'm Back!:):)

Hey i'm have difficult in search/create FX effects like fire star brigth,Can someone teach me an site or how to create this effects in PS CC14?
12252.png
46465.gif
30124.png
30113.png
30108.png
27192.gif

OP
Makarov

Makarov

Texturer
I'm Back Guys!I'm Finished the Dolby logo and i'm working on bt logo.you can tell me the name of the font of BT?i'l be gratefull.
I'm also posting too in emudesc my nick is gronos.

OBS:have an jabo plugin like the rice video or glide?the jabo plugin is very good but doens't have too much options of dumping/editing textures.he's married,but can her make a new plugin?

sorry my pc doens't support x256 textures in logo(but i'm will buy an new video card)i'm go make an x256 logo for strong pc's.

some images:
BANJO TOOIE-7.jpgBANJO TOOIE-3.jpgBANJO TOOIE-5.jpgBANJO TOOIE-4.jpg

OP
Makarov

Makarov

Texturer
Hey Guys,i'm have time now i'm retexturing the font of game:
some pics:BANJO TOOIE-0.pngBANJO TOOIE-1.png

Last edited:
OP
Makarov

Makarov

Texturer
Hi!How Long Huh?I'm actually studying too many courses,photoshop CC,3dsmax(now i'm go work on 3d modeling)and about the game i'm retextured the fonts,I learned a lot of things by watching tutorials,and i'm go post the pics here tomorrow ^_^!

i found these images looking in and forum of 3d modeling(I watch the tutorials there about modeling):

CwWM3.jpgp6gTk.jpgXmQDT.jpgTgrry.jpg

Bye!

F

Fanatic 64

Someone should invent a graphics plugin that allows to use hires_geometry. And an audio plugin that allows for hires_sound. Then we would be able to remake entire N64 games :p

NES_player4LIFE

Texture Pack Invader
Someone should invent a graphics plugin that allows to use hires_geometry. And an audio plugin that allows for hires_sound. Then we would be able to remake entire N64 games :p
Agreed, we don't yet have the ability to load custom models into an emulated game, on the fly, without effecting the original code.

ROM hacking tools can be found online that assist in this process; however, these tools almost always modify the game's code.

OP
Makarov

Makarov

Texturer
Have and tutorial of change the 3d models of n64 games(i'm see it in emudesc)with an specific plugin