What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Banjo-Tooie HD Retexture

F

Fanatic 64

That's only for extracting 3D models (with Lemmy's plugin), not replacing them.

NES_player4LIFE

Texture Pack Invader
Thanks, I had forgotten about Lemmy's plugin.

I had to remove the Spanish tutorial link as the site linked to pirated software.:down:

OP
Makarov

Makarov

Texturer
OK sorry :p,and about the textures,i'm downloading an new version of genetica and i'm go post screen here when its finish.

OP
Makarov

Makarov

Texturer
I'm finished the donwload of Genetica,I'm passed yesterday without internet and i'm go continue.

Added
-New Floor Texture
-New Trash can
-New Tranparent effect when characters are talking
-New n64 texture
-Added some letters (it's missing the numbers and y letters)
Some Pics:screen1.pngscreem2.png

Hi Guys i'm found an software that can take HD Screenshots for windows,here's the link:http://www.7capture.com/
Bye!

F

Fanatic 64

Or you can take screenshots by pressing the Prt Scr key, or pressing F3 in Project64.

Hinz

Hi, my name is Lucas and i look for this project. My Xbox 360 "burned" and i start a personal project with similar goal. I downloaded all texture rips from RWP (Xbox Live Arcade) and i'm working in Banjo-Kazooie & Tooie to reward the same feeling of Xbox Live Version. I'm forward to this i want help if possible. Thanks.

Thanks and keep the good work. =)

Lucario

I have played Banjo-Kazooie with HD texture pack (ripped from XBLA I think) and I've enjoyed it.

Now I would like to play Banjo-Tooie and realized that I don't have a HD texture pack for it, and to my surprise, there isn't one that is finished. It's bit disappointing.

How's this project going?

Rueckkoppler

I'm interested as well! So far it looks like you're nailing the original art style pretty well! I always love when people don't try to change it up too much, but just polish it up to look crisp and great!

I'm Go Pass Two Monts Off learning The Photoshop To i'm Learn All.After This,I'm And Loulof Are Start the Project Officially.Sorry For Incovenience Guys.

Edited:Loulof Going help Me With project!!When he Finish see here:https://www.facebook.com/loulof.loulovski?ref=ts&fref=ts

Oh my god, that's awesome! I LOVE LouLofs work! Are you still in touch?

Last edited:

LuKeStorm

Hi people,i'm lose both Makarov and Dragonor(yes,i'm have two accounts)BUT,i'm go buy an new PC when i can work with GlideN64 and back with the projects (Banjo Tooie and Conker) so wait because i'm back!And the negative point is didn't have bought the tools yet,but is coming soon..

Goodbye,and have an beautiful time!

NES_player4LIFE

Texture Pack Invader
It's because my two old emails have been hacked,don't ask me how,i'm wake up and there's gone,so i'm created a new,and this is permanent.

Man that bites, I'm sure an admin can edit your other accounts to be registered with a current email address.
If you don't wish them to that's ok too.

LuKeStorm

Man that bites, I'm sure an admin can edit your other accounts to be registered with a current email address.
If you don't wish them to that's ok too.

Sorry for another quote -_- but i'm want to stay with this "LuKeStorm"because is a new start for me,i'm just waiting my new pc,and i'm have learned so much techniques of image manipulation...and i'm go buy thousand softwares that help me in not only for the pack,but for my game graphic designer carrer.

NES_player4LIFE

Texture Pack Invader
Sorry for another quote -_- but i'm want to stay with this "LuKeStorm"because is a new start for me,i'm just waiting my new pc,and i'm have learned so much techniques of image manipulation...and i'm go buy thousand softwares that help me in not only for the pack,but for my game graphic designer carrer.

No need to apologize. I understand. I hope your new computer comes soon.
Please share those techniques in a tutorial if you get a chance.

PKMNTrainer

Ash the Trainer
Hi, my name is Gabriel, I am the creator of the package, I'm trying to have a conversation with Loulof Loulovski (the creator of Banjo-Kazooie package), for him to teach me how to create textures in his style, so the package will be for another time, thanks.