What's new

Pokémon Snap - 3 Problems still there :( .

sunbeam

There are 3 problems.

The First and probably most important one is triggering events.
You are supposed to be able to trigger certain events by taking photos. Now these are a little rare but:
Beach level, when you take photos of Lapras, Lapras is supposed to come close and closer.

The second, PkMn signs aren't recognised by Professor Oak. Whenever I snap a picture of one, usually a question mark is supposed to appear next to it in the album, but Prof. Oak just says "There aren't any pokémon in this picture" and dismisses it.

The third, The lighting isn't working on tunnel, meaning that a pokémon sign doesn't actually work. I 'believe' (but am not certain) that similar to this, mewtwo's sign does not work in cave.

These have been posted before, but I can find no solutions anywhere. If I've missed anything please let me know, but other problems don't seem to effect game play as much (such as the red dot) so I don't really care about them.

GPDP

As far as I know, the only plugins that gets Pokemon Snap fully working as intended are those based on Angrylion's software-based LLE plugin, and using those pretty much means playing below full speed.