What's new

The Lens of Truth in Majora's Mask won't work!!!

Morshu9001

I just got the Lens of Truth from that cave in the snow area, and it doesn't do anything besides make my second heart disappear. Some graphical glitch. I've scoured the web and have found many complaints but haven't found any solutions other than using other emulators. Well I CAN'T do that without losing my progress thanks to Sixtyforce's weird saving mechanism that won't work with anything else. :down:

1. Does anyone have a solution, either related to the emulator or just some in-game workaround? I've heard that pausing then unpausing fixes it temporarily, but that doesn't work.
2. Does it start working later in the game? Could I just go without it for a little bit then have it work for the rest of the game? I've heard this somewhere but want to confirm it.

P.S. The whole "don't reply to old threads" rule is really pointless.

:n64:

V1del

LoT is a framebuffer effect, a pretty sophisticated one at that. The author of sixtyforce just started implementing framebuffers and from what I've read doesn't really support any of the usual framebuffer effects either, so chances are it isn't possible.

F

Fanatic 64

Sixtyforce uses a hardcoded version of glN64 0.4.1. Since the emulator is closed source and doesn't have a plugin system there's no way to fix it.