What's new

Christmas NiGHTS

rob in london

amiga nut
is there an iso of christmas nights anywhere? and will ssf run it? i know this is sort of rom begging but it wasn't released as a game ( was just on the coverdisk of uk saturn magazine i think). I only ever got to play it twice but it was great fun. any info about it would be cool, thnx in advance

flow``

flow``
yea theres an iso somewhere out there.. :p

i've got the full version of nights and the sampler disc.. xmas nights runs ~$20 on ebay which is just gay for a demo :p

i think ssftribute has a few pics of it (ssftribute.emuhq.com) in their ssf screenshot section

pretty sure if nights works, xmas nights should too

flow``

flow``
it's ok.. i really didn't get all that into it.

im' really loving bust a move 2 and galactic attack though :)

flow``

flow``
not really :p

i bought albert odyssey, guardian heroes, mega man x8, street fighter alpha, galactic attack, shinobi legends, darious gaiden, battle monsters, street fighter the movie, and mystaria for $70 total (Free shipping :D)

flow``

flow``
lol yea :)

i've almost beaten galactic attack.. its a really cool shoot'm up IMO at least. but i'm really not into them as much so this is more/less the first game i've tried to sit down and play

i think albert odyssey will be fun once i get past the start and find some guy i looked 15 mins for :p

damn.. where are the strat guides when i need them :)