What's new

need expert to help build HTPC/game Emulator (loaded with games)? Will compensate!!

goingypsy

Hey guys,

I am only mildly tech savvy when it comes to this world. I know enough to know that like all things... if I build one of these I will educate myself of course, but then end up scrapping my first build and starting over. So I was wondering if one of you experts would like to help me with my build.

I live in Colorado in the mountains. I am 100% off the grid and powered by wind and solar. So first off, nothing in my house stays plugged in. Haha. Its amazing how many devices we are sold suck as much when off as when on. I have satellite internet which is just fast enough to stream a movie. I don't have the ability to sit and download lots of big files, so if I am not streaming it I am getting a hard copy via hard drive or flash drive from someone else to save the usage.

I've grown up on every video game system known to man. I not only want an htpc but a way to emulate all the old games and play them with my boys in multi player mode etc. Replace all the old consoles and wrap it into one.

So, would anyone be interested in quoting me on building a system to suit my needs as well as loading it up with all the games?

My needs:
The obvious... great audio and video capability. quiet.

Ideally not a power hog. If there are options that are more or less efficient with comparable performance, then I would obviously lean towards the power saving end of things. But as I mentioned above, I will have it off when not in use.

pre loaded with as close to every old school NES, Sega, Atari, PS etc game there is if possible

ability for multiple game controllers for multi player (ideally would like to use my xbox or ps controllers if possible)

Will only use this for movies and gaming really.

Plan to hook it up to LED tv via HDMI

Again... thanks! If you are up to the task then we can discuss details. Payment etc.