What's new

Wow Time Flies!

Cyberman

Gent you were talking in 2016 "don't get me started" when people were talking about being 33 (then 41).
The sad truth is we all get old.
The good truth is we also get better. :D

So I hope all had a very merry and a happy new year.
Cyb

Allnatural

I just flexed my mod muscles and banned a spam account. Guess I've done my good deed for the year and can go back to lurk mode. ;)

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
I'd like to think we'll all be in our 60s/70s and still occasionally jump onto ET every fall to just say hello to the old regulars.

We aint already? :p

I just flexed my mod muscles and banned a spam account. Guess I've done my good deed for the year and can go back to lurk mode. ;)

Yay He got the Allnatural experience :D

vleespet

The decent one
Hi, checking in while wondering if any of the "old" people are still active. Glad to find out many are :)

Also great to see some N64-related projects alive and kicking, makes me feel like I missed a lot of good fun here on Emutalk!

Greets

Geoz

De Master
Thought I'd login just to see who was still around. Can't believe so much time has passed, but it's great to see familiar names! I'll try lurk more.

t0rek

Wilson's Friend
hey everyone!

caiman_here__no_problems_by_drearthwormrobotnik-d8acyrf.png

RatTrap

GODLIKE
Wow... this place still exists :D..

I'm 40... think i started about 20 years ago to get into this community.. thought it would be dead by now but it's alive and kind of kicking even. I'm astonished.

Not that the young ppl here probably care about us old timers but i hope you old ppl are doing great... ok i hope also the younger ones are doing ok :p

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator

I'm 40... think i started about 20 years ago to get into this community.. thought it would be dead by now but it's alive and kind of kicking even. I'm astonished.

Not that the young ppl here probably care about us old timers but i hope you old ppl are doing great... ok i hope also the younger ones are doing ok :p

Big Hugs Rattums >:D<

Jaz

Ex-Mod

always nice to see a founding member.

Big Hugs Rattums >:D<

Hello everyone -- hope you're all good!

RatTrap

GODLIKE
Hey some more oldies show up here i see, i'm not alone :D

I'm gonna spam this place now.... Looking for good full-stack .Net developers in Stockholm, if anyone is interested in working at FinTech company let me know ;P

talker

Nice to see all the people looked up too while getting into emulation and browsing this forum back and forward is still around! ^,^

RatTrap

GODLIKE
talker... That's sweet and all.

But seriously... who want's to come work for the best "new" fintech-company in sweden? :).. I can even add some story telling of the old stories from the good old Emulation64 days :p hahaha

/j