Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gent View Post
    Amen Sister! Can't agree more on how life sticks it to you lol
    Nice to see you here Tag, takes me back to the good old days and the stir you caused A Woman, Into Gaming and Emulation
    I KNOW RIGHT, that was a lot of fun.

Quote Originally Posted by EmuNoviceUser View Post
    Did something happen that I am not aware of? Or are you speaking in general terms of slower traffic.
    I'm a transwoman.

At the time I didn't understand it at all. But I told everyone at the time that I was a girl. Which I guess at the time was a half-truth, because, well, I am one. But at the time, I thought I was a guy and presented as such.

Back in the day, I got outed and a portion of the community was pretty nasty to me about it. It's funny looking back on that thread, though. I was so close to having my epiphany and somehow totally missed it..
    -Tagrineth, flying above at the speed of an African swallow, because European swallows are wimps!

'What happen ?' 'Somebody set up us the bomb.' 'We get signal.' 'What !' 'Main screen turn on.' 'Its you !!' 'How are you Gentlemen?' 'All your base are belong to us.' 'You are on the way to destruction.' 'What you say !!' 'You have no chance to survive make your time.' 'Ha ha ha ha ....' 'Captain !!' 'Take off every 'ZIG' !!' 'You know what you doing.' 'Move 'ZIG'.' 'For great justice.'

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Haven't been around in forever, but I got a PM in my inbox, so here I am and it's such a nostalgia trip! So much time has passed, so many life lessons learned that I didn't know back when I first came here. It was a simpler, more innocent time in my life, but also a darker one, which outlets like this helped me to get through.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tagrineth
    I'm a transwoman.

At the time I didn't understand it at all. But I told everyone at the time that I was a girl. Which I guess at the time was a half-truth, because, well, I am one. But at the time, I thought I was a guy and presented as such.

Back in the day, I got outed and a portion of the community was pretty nasty to me about it. It's funny looking back on that thread, though. I was so close to having my epiphany and somehow totally missed it..
    Aww, so much love to you for persisting and growing to become a more authentic version of yourself! I'm not trans, but I've had my own journey over the years waking up from fundamentalist indoctrination that I was born into and accepting my own sexual orientation in the aftermath of that awakening. The past five years have been incredibly eventful for me. The tip of the iceberg is that I moved to Portland Oregon and am back in school!

Really love this community and hope that everyone is living the happiest, most fulfilling lives they can, even if that keeps them away from Emutalk most of the time! I'll try to poke my head on here more often.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910