What's new

Wow Time Flies!

Keith

The Show Must Go On!
Administrator
Was checking my registration date .. November 25th 2001 .. course was around before then but still .. time sure has flown by. :)

Cyberman

Congrats Keith welcome to the fossil bed :D

we are 2 years beyond a decade. And yes we are getting old (hehehe).

Which reminds me PS1 emulation has gotten way too quiet (heh).

Perhaps time to liven things way up.

Cyb

OP
Keith

Keith

The Show Must Go On!
Administrator
Yeah been playing World of Warcraft lately. For those that do play .. I'm currently 6/14 heroic. Play a Boomkin/Resto druid .. ilvl 568.

Azimer

Emulator Developer
lol Jaz. As long as the first handful of threads aren't all the same topic with a year removed :)

Jaz

Ex-Mod
[MENTION=141]Azimer[/MENTION] That seems to be the case for me! I don't know why, but I tend to log in around Christmas time every year and have a scout around and through my post history. ET was a big part of my late teens and early twenties. It's good to reminisce sometimes.
[MENTION=4935]Knuckles[/MENTION] Good to see you around as well my friend.

Cyberman

God this seems like a reunion. I guess I haven't been around long enough to be in this crowd, lol.

I think one of us IS a grandpa ... not sure which (heh) at least none of us are our own grandpa. (ahem)

The one thing about time is ... it passes regardless of our protestenations I might add.

Cyb

Flash

Technomage
Some people say that time is non-linear, for me it's like like some crazy guy invented a time archiver with 3000% compression ratio. When i registered here, N64 emulation was a miracle, and i remember all those talks about that DC and PS2 emulation will require 20GHz machines and it won't be here in the next 20 years. Yeah... really... :D.

Cyberman

Some people say that time is non-linear, for me it's like like some crazy guy invented a time archiver with 3000% compression ratio. When i registered here, N64 emulation was a miracle, and i remember all those talks about that DC and PS2 emulation will require 20GHz machines and it won't be here in the next 20 years. Yeah... really... :D.

They weren't too far off it took dual core processor 10 years and a LOT more RAM than anticipated. The more interesting thing is the near complete dimise of windows in that time.

Cyb - we are switching to Win7 at work because they can't really use anything else (especially win8 ) LOL

F

Fanatic 64

If you're tired of Windows you can try donating to this.

But yeah, even seeing I joined in 2012... it seems far less. Also over 600 posts, for a forum with this level of activity that isn't bad at all.