What's new

Wow Time Flies!

LyonHrt

Dcemu.co.uk guy
hello, i'm relatively new here......i signed up in dec 2001 as there was a forum topic i wanted to contribute too, best relationship i've had :p , even the ex i was only with for 9 years lol
Even though in posting theres a gap of nearly 8 years, thats life away from emulation for you.
(edit) Oh actually i was wrong there, first post was a news post, about a release. :p

Last edited:

NES_player4LIFE

Texture Pack Invader
Hello everyone :)
Welcome back.

hello, i'm relatively new here......i signed up in dec 2001 as there was a forum topic i wanted to contribute too, best relationship i've had :p , even the ex i was only with for 9 years lol
Even though in posting theres a gap of nearly 8 years, thats life away from emulation for you.
(edit) Oh actually i was wrong there, first post was a news post, about a release. :p

Not bad for your 99th post. ;)

Chibi Nick

Emutalk Member
I haven't logged into my account for a long time. I had another account before this one, but I don't even remember the name :tup:

Allnatural

I'm still lurking if anyone cares. :ph34r:

Almost 14 years now. Wow. :satisfied

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    403.1 KB · Views: 1,255

LyonHrt

Dcemu.co.uk guy
yay i'm not the oldest here, 41 next july :unsure::whistling I need some enhancements for my retro body :D and happy 15th year being signed up to this forum to me, though i lurked the first 10 years....

LyonHrt

Dcemu.co.uk guy
happy new year from swasnea! jaz (where are you in wales!) and best wishes for all of you have a safe and healthy 2017