What's new

Wow Time Flies!

Davemc

Dave
I think most of us have been around so long, and are so old, that's it's nice just to check in and see everyone is still alive and that they haven't been carted off to the old people's home (or worse).

Cyberman

Happy Valentines Day to Emutalk LOL

Scarey thing is I've been busy in emulation (Linux can be difficult at times)

Erstwhile I haven't frozen to death yet but this winter is forcing more exercise on me than ussual :D

Cyb

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
I miss my freedom to do as I please. All day code-a-thons and gaming sessions. :(
lol well az seems to me like you need a deving marathon! :eek: :p once you master the art of a good nights sleep. Top tip: brandy on a dummy ;) lmao :D hey don't get me started on how old I feel when it comes to how long we have been a part of our beloved emutalk ane emulattion64 vast network, o_O
Hey where's grampa ice at? :p

Cyberman

lol well az seems to me like you need a deving marathon! :eek: :p once you master the art of a good nights sleep. Top tip: brandy on a dummy ;) lmao :D hey don't get me started on how old I feel when it comes to how long we have been a part of our beloved emutalk ane emulattion64 vast network, o_O Hey where's grampa ice at? :p
It's a gent sighting .. quick get a photo (LOL)
Tempus fugit. :D
I've feeling old these days. So damned tired and lots of stress, sometimes it would be good to get a day off too. :D

cyb

Last edited:
Wow it's been so long since I've been here! I still remember when Dolphin was at an unplayable state! I was 12 when I stumbled across this forum and now here I am... at the age of 23, and buzzing.

Jaz

Ex-Mod
Just checking in. Hope everyone has a good holiday break soon. Lots of food, family and gaming. :)

WhiteX

I missed that year long post...

Let´s keep it up on 2015.

I got two daughters now, a mortgage and a giant ass belly.

Nice to see you all

Danny

Programmer | Moderator
I missed that year long post...

Let´s keep it up on 2015.

I got two daughters now, a mortgage and a giant ass belly.

Nice to see you all

If you take your situation and minus off one daughter and the mortgage, i'm in the same boat as you haha.