What's new

HiRes textures Glide64mk2

tux_peng

[Solved] HiRes textures Glide64mk2

I'm running Arch linux; hg version of mupen64plus-core, glide64mk2, ricevideo & m64py. I downloaded a *.dat texpack, but have no clue how to use it.

I can get glide64mk2 to load an old uncompressed (non-dat) texpack

Attachments

• snapshot1.png
    snapshot1.png
    110.3 KB · Views: 2,495
Last edited:
OP
T

tux_peng

OK, feel abit silly. I figured it out! (Mostly) I put the *.dat files in ~/.cache/mupen64plus/glidehq/

fixed
Video: Ignored texture cache due to incompatible setting: ghq_enht_cmpr must be False
Video: Ignored texture cache due to incompatible setting: ghq_hirs_cmpr must be False
Video: Ignored texture cache due to incompatible setting: ghq_hirs_let_texartists_fly must be True

m64py seems to need to be relaunch eeverytime before a new game for the texture to be loaded; now if I could just get glide64mk2 to go in fullscreen mode...

V1del

m64py seems to need to be relaunch eeverytime before a new game for the texture to be loaded; now if I could just get glide64mk2 to go in fullscreen mode...

Disable m64py's video extension and set the fullscreen flag? If you want to have stretched output instead of 4:3, edit the glide64mk2.ini in your datafolder and search for aspect= in the [DEFAULT]-Section set that to values:

0 = force 4:3
1 = force 16:9
2 = stretch
3 = original (n64 native res)

Last edited: