What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Banjo-Tooie retexture

cmbr

Not sure how alive this place is but might as well post this. I'm kinda upgrading the graphics to look more like the XBLA version (mostly GUI/items/text/speech bubbles).

Spoiler:
XWRDB8m.png

Spoiler:
1q09899.png

Spoiler:
vdq8VD1.png

May require help at one point or another. Again I don't know how alive this place is so we'll see.

Last edited:
OP
C

cmbr

Holy **** Grunty's face is annoying. I could probably use some help for her (need to split a 128x128 image into 3 separate images and somehow make it look like 1 in-game). Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

PS: Have to do this like 9 times to make it animate.

Last edited by a moderator:
F

Fanatic 64

I'm surprised Rare managed to waste all those textures on a 32MB cart. They were really clever (and annoying for the emu scene...).

OP
C

cmbr

Going through mayahem temple. Felt like I should keep you guys updated.

Pics soon hopefully.

EDIT:
i have no privilege and i must post screenshots

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
C

cmbr

Good news and bad news. Good news is I animated Grunty's speech face. The bad news is that it's kinda bad (not so bad. maybe it could be better but to be honest I've spent way too much time trying to get this one part right). You can kinda see like the texture breaks from up close but from far it's barely(?) noticeable. Either way I'm done with her. Also the timer is fully re-textured.

Getting work done on Witchyworld ATM.

Makarov

Texturer
Cmbr I'm Retexturing The Game And If Possible,You Can Send Me These Textures To Me?I'm Put Your Name In The Intro Too.

Thanks.

Send By:Gronos