What's new

PJ64 never working for me correctly please...help a newbie

blenderbros1

hey guys and girls heres the thing i love pl64 its awsome by the way but the funny thing is i cant ever get my games to work right when i play them...i want to play paper mario ...well i am im at the dust dust vally part...but when ever i fight a bad guy on it and i win the game freezes with this wierd artifacts covering the screen....it cant be my system because i have a 8 core amd fx 8350 and a gtx 650 and 8 gb of gskill ram...and i use glide 64 final as my plugin as it makes my games look better and its faster for me...but what i want is the best set up for pj64 that is known to work with out any problems or the least of of all..please guys...i mean even super smash bros dose wierd glitches for me sometimes...yes my driver is up to date also...i just dont know what to do...i want to play paper mario with out any issues...but i cant if i cant get past the part im at...thanks guys ...

axcc123

Hungry For Answers
it a frame buffering issue and and open gl issue with your graphics card gtx cant render that stuff very well

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
A GTX 650 shold be more than enough. There's something else going on. Could be a driver or plugin configuration issue.

F

Fanatic 64

Could also be an issue with Project64's core settings.

Though this user hasn't logged in since October 2013, when he posted this thread.