What's new

epsxe and steam

Minuteworld

so, I added castlevania sotn to steam. now I wanna add another ps1 game but, I can't. when I get the other game on steam, I play it but it's it's not the game I wanna play. it's SoTN again so, if anyone can help me out, that'd be great.

also, I've noticed that not alot of people come here...

F

Fanatic 64

Steam? You mean this Steam? You don't add emulated PS games to Steam. You open the ISO in ePSXe. I don't know how you managed add the ISO as a Steam game to being with.

Hellbringer616

You just need to write a .bat file i believe. hthere is a video on youtube explaining

My issue i'm having is i need to make per game configuration. I'm setting up a HTPC and when i have guests that want to play i don't want them to fiddle with settings. i want it to be seamless. Anyone know of was to do that? Doesn't even need to be ePSXe i'll switch to PCSX-r to get it working if i have too

Dragonsbrethren

Just happened to stumble onto this thread. I'm a bit late, but the OP probably wanted to add non-Steam shortcuts to Steam and use them to launch emulated games through Steam's "Big Picture" controller interface. I've done the same thing myself, it's very nice if you have your PC hooked up to a TV.

Anyway, Steam's kinda dumb when you add a shortcut to the same executable but pass it a different file during the same session. The workaround for this I've found is to exit Steam between each shortcut you add. The same thing goes for adding custom banner images - more often than not, Steam will "forget" all but the first one if you add more than one in the same session.