What's new

Mario Tennis HD video.

F

Fanatic 64

You can embedd videos like this:
Code:
[*VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-JTL5JNrn4[/VIDEO]
Looks good, I myself have tried to make it run good but it always has ugly glitches or runs very slow. Too bad Glide64 is abandoned... Also I bet the results would be better if he wasn't using such an old emulator.

Last edited:

olivieryuyu

Wonderful video!!! :D

I guess Glide API has its limitation and began to be an issue for some special effects to be emulated (i.e noise ...)

OP
Gonetz

Gonetz

Plugin Developer (GlideN64)
You can embedd videos like this:
Done. Thanks!

is it possible to have more informations about plugins used, configuration etc ?
Video 1024x768, codec xvid, recorded with Mupen64 0.5.1, Azimer's HLE audio, RSP from PJ64, N-Rage's input and my experimental video plugin.

F

Fanatic 64

Video 1024x768, codec xvid, recorded with Mupen64 0.5.1, Azimer's HLE audio, RSP from PJ64, N-Rage's input and my experimental video plugin.
Whaaaaaaaaaat?! So it's not running on Glide64?! You mean like, it's not Glide, Rice, Jabo, glN/Direct64, TrueReality, z64gl, SoftGraphic, Angrylion's, Arachnoid nor Nemu64?

Don't want to get my hype too high (that usually ends up badly), but it looks awesome!!! Now, if someone could just add the Get Framebuffer Info feature to Project64...

F

Fanatic 64

It's nice to see you working on Glide64 again Gonetz, and thanks for all of your previous work.
Well, based on these quotes:
Gonetz said:
My new N64 project, if I'll ever decide to start it, will be free of 3dfx legacy.
I'd say it's not the same as Glide64.

OP
Gonetz

Gonetz

Plugin Developer (GlideN64)
Yes, it is not Glide64. At also is not direct or inderect descendant of Glide64.
I'll give more details about goals and purposes of that project later.

F

Fanatic 64

Just saying... getting Mario Golf working isn't impressive. Getting Mario Tennis to work like that is.

Anyway, enough of that.