What's new

dolphin suddenly stopped working

meri

i don't know whether this question is asked before or not at least i couldn't find it.once i was playing digimon rumble arena 2 that suddenly a message box was opened and something about my gpu. i don't remember what it said because i ignored it.after that sometimes dolphin stops working for no good reason. could you please help me?
(OS:windows 7 - cpu:intel core i3 - gpu:NVIDIA Geforce GT430 - RAM:4Gb)
and every important note: this doesn't happen when i play the other game "shadow the hedgehog"

F

Fanatic 64

Could you get it to crash and tell us what the message says?

OP
M

meri

you know after that time the message box is not opened whenever my game crashes.as far as i remember it said that i had to turn the second core or something off and it also told that it isn't a problem of dolphin it's because of computer but i'm not sure

OP
M

meri

yeah maybe it's out of breath because i used it for playing other games too.anyway is it possible to fix it without knowing about the message?(if not, as this occurs from time to time it isn't really important but think of the terrible feeling that you get when you are nearly wining a hard battle and then the screen get fixed and the game crashes:doh:)