What's new

A weird problem with keyboard

meri

This problem started few months ago. at first it wasn't a real bug but now it is driving me mad.
for some unknown reasons each time i push a key or press mouse buttons ," computer"_I mean the local disks folder_ is opened .
the first time this problem occurred, i was playing a game which needed using SHIFT button too much(It was an online game). when I found out the problem I stopped playing the game so there wasn't any problem till last month when the problem grew stronger with no good reason and I realized that with pressing mouse buttons the " computer" is opened too.
once I wanted to surf internet , "computer" was opened so I closed it and immediately it was opened then I closed it but it was suddenly opened .after a few minutes of closing and even minimizing "computer" the problem was solved for a short time( maybe for one day or less). now it is sometimes opened by pushing a key ( especially when I'm playing games and with arrow keys and z and x buttons) but not like that day.I dont know wether it is a software problem or a hardware one.Any way it is really bothering me since it crashes my games. would you mind helping me please?
(one important thing: Because I was nearly mad, I went to ease of access center and I unchecked sticky keys ,filter keys and other things but this didn't change any thing and before I forget "computer" is also opened with numpad keys)

this is my computer specs
processor: intel core i3-2120 3.30GHz
mother board:ultra durable series
memory: (i don't know which type it is) 4.00 GB
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GT 430
OS:windows 7 ultimate 64-bit operating system _ service pack 1
keyboard:frassoo FCR_2890
Device manager statue: there is no problem