Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Demul Android

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by iWind View Post
    Me have alpha build cave3rd for android. cave3rd have 166 mhz speed cpu without fpu block (Dc 200 mhz with fpu). Emulation slow ~ 45 fps with 1ghz arm cpu.
    We are thinking about trying to further development, but we will not make any promises.
    Hy man,

i know it's been 5 years, so sorry for digging this up, but that Cave emulator for android seems like an amazing emu. Why did you decide to keep it private all this time?

Demul core coder
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    no one was interested

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by iWind View Post
    no one was interested
    Hey, thanks for answering.

While emulator audience is a niche audience, no doubt, I honestly think a lot of gamers would welcome such an amazing and one of a kind emulator, especially on a platform that can not play those games. There isn't a day for me without a couple of hours of Dodonpachi, Espgaluda or some other Cave title on my android phone, through Retroarch emu

While they are demanding games, I imagine a relatively new smartphone would play your emulator with full speed easily. Hell, i'd buy myself a new smartphone (i'm using an ageing Galaxy Note 3) just for that if i have to

Demul developer
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FOXHOUND View Post
    While emulator audience is a niche audience, no doubt, I honestly think a lot of gamers would welcome such an amazing and one of a kind emulator, especially on a platform that can not play those games. There isn't a day for me without a couple of hours of Dodonpachi, Espgaluda or some other Cave title on my android phone, through Retroarch emu
    hmm?
    there is Dodonpachi Resurrection and Espgaluda II Android ports, they are (or at least was) available at G-Gee Market.

release of this emulator will be about equal to steal money from Cave.
    Last edited by MetalliC; July 10th, 2018 at 21:43.

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MetalliC View Post
    hmm?
    there is Dodonpachi Resurrection and Espgaluda II Android ports, they are (or at least was) available at G-Gee Market.

release of this emulator will be about equal to steal money from Cave.
    Well, those android ports are long gone (since ~ 2013 if i'm not mistaken). Nobody can buy these games anymore.

Who knows, maybe sometime in the future you will reconsider

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12