Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Azimer - why is 'Dynamic Audio Sync' now off by default? Is the plugin now designed to work without that setting?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    It's intended to work with the frame limiter. Sorry for the slow response. New baby is sucking up my free time so I am not frequenting the board as much.
    -Azimer

"I am not a teacher: only a fellow traveler of whom you asked the way.
    I pointed ahead -- ahead of myself as well as of you." (George Bernard Shaw)

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    No worries. I'm still not clear though - is there any downside to selecting 'dynamic audio sync'? I've always done it in the past, and am still doing it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    The only downside is if you unlock the speed limiter while this option is selected, it will limit the speed because of all the audio coming in for some games (MusyX games mostly). This may not always be the case so it is safe to continue using and will be renamed to something more appropriate in 0.70.
    -Azimer

"I am not a teacher: only a fellow traveler of whom you asked the way.
    I pointed ahead -- ahead of myself as well as of you." (George Bernard Shaw)

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hey thanks for this. Ever since PJ64 2.1 games have been more stable then ever but there was audio problems with Jabo's plugin.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456