What's new

Shunyuan's HLE audio plugin v1.0

DETOMINE

pj64 1.6 (HleAudio fixed version) is a modified version of pj64 1.6 that add 'RomOpen' function call to pj64 audio plugin interface
to allow audio plugin can get N64 game name at 'RomOpen' function to process per game tweaking.
Isn't this problem already fixed in PJ64 2.1?

OP
S

suanyuan

v1.8.2
* Fixed Excitebike 64 sound crackling
(Counter Factor=1, Fixed Audio Timing=0, Sync using Audio=0)
* add new settings for Lua script
* tweak settings for Hydro Thunder

V1del

Are you going to make a Mupen64Plus version of this plugin..?

Maybe.. What kind of sound issues are you getting with the default plugin? There are some games that have sound issues steming from lacking rsp support, in which case they can be fixed by using an lle rsp like z64 or cxd4

Last edited:
OP
S

suanyuan

What for? Mupen64plus's audio plugin already emulates pretty much everything just fine, there are some games that have sound issues steming from lacking rsp support, in which case they can be fixed by using an lle rsp like z64 or cxd4

Who cares?

V1del

Well are you going to make one? I didn't mean to devalue your work, I assumed that he may have hit sound issues with the MusyX games whose opcodes aren't implemented in the HLE RSP. Your work is appreciated and it filled a necessary void in PJ64's sound emulation, as that was lacking in some games coupled with the timing issues which you managed to work around in most cases which is respectable. I just don't see it filling the same void in m64p and the fact that most of your work is very PJ64 centered, which is by no means a bad thing...

Alas I'm gonna edit my original post, to not be as "outcalling" as the first one, sorry if I offended you

OP
S

suanyuan

v1.8.2u1 released
* fixed sometimes mupen64 and 1964 failed to initialize XAudio2 driver.
* Lua script fixed World Driver Championship no audio

zerowalker

How do you use the LLE version of the Plugin, or does it use it automatically?
And Dsound acceleration, is it ignored on XAudio2?

Also, the Volume is "bugged", you need to open the game and click OK, ever time for it to set the volume.
Would be nice if you could make it, re-init the volume on start or something?

Thanks!

F

Fanatic 64

You normally configure HLE/LLE audio in the RSP plugin settings (or in the plugin selection page if you are using RSP 1.7).

XAudio 2 replaces DirectSound, so yes.

And you should bring your suggestions to the main thread. Expect Iconoclast to bash you for it though.