What's new

Fierce Deity Link OOT & MM (PJ64)

Pellaeon

With the help of a texture pack off youtube from a user named PoodhuTheAtomicDog I have been having a blast modifying link to look like Fierce Deity Link as much as possible in both kid and adult form in OOT and somewhat more like a Young Fierce Deity link in MM.

Obviousely I do not take credit for making these textures but to whomever made them it sure does make playing OOT and MM a lot more fun. Project 64 v2.0.0.14 was used in making these screenshots with the default video plugin and the Jabo format for texture packs. Certainly easier then using Glide or even Rice graphic's plugins and having lots of folders instead of just one zip file.

Besides in Majora's mask it was worth it IMHO to redo the mirror shield texture as i'd rather look at the majora's mask symbol from the texture pack instead of some tortured looking face symbol. :p

Attachments

• oot-link-kid-1-thumb.png
    oot-link-kid-1-thumb.png
    57.7 KB · Views: 1,575
  • oot-link-kid-2-thumb.png
    oot-link-kid-2-thumb.png
    34.2 KB · Views: 662
  • oot-link-kid-3-thumb.png
    oot-link-kid-3-thumb.png
    34.7 KB · Views: 673
  • oot-link-adult-1-thumb.png
    oot-link-adult-1-thumb.png
    29 KB · Views: 646
  • oot-link-adult-2-thumb.png
    oot-link-adult-2-thumb.png
    28 KB · Views: 665
  • oot-link-adult-3-thumb.png
    oot-link-adult-3-thumb.png
    25.5 KB · Views: 671
  • mm-kid-3-thumb.png
    mm-kid-3-thumb.png
    22.5 KB · Views: 669
  • mm-kid-4-thumb.png
    mm-kid-4-thumb.png
    13.7 KB · Views: 656
  • Full-size-screenshots.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 392
Last edited:
F

Fanatic 64

You don't need to make any folders in a Rice/Glide texture pack, that's just the author's choice.

OP
Pellaeon

Pellaeon

You don't need to make any folders in a Rice/Glide texture pack, that's just the author's choice.

Ahhh ok. Still though it's harder to use rice/glide texture packs with the Jabo format. There used to be a conversion tool to convert Rice <-> Jabo but the download disappeared.