Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Fierce Deity Link OOT & MM (PJ64)

With the help of a texture pack off youtube from a user named PoodhuTheAtomicDog I have been having a blast modifying link to look like Fierce Deity Link as much as possible in both kid and adult form in OOT and somewhat more like a Young Fierce Deity link in MM.

Obviousely I do not take credit for making these textures but to whomever made them it sure does make playing OOT and MM a lot more fun. Project 64 v2.0.0.14 was used in making these screenshots with the default video plugin and the Jabo format for texture packs. Certainly easier then using Glide or even Rice graphic's plugins and having lots of folders instead of just one zip file.

Besides in Majora's mask it was worth it IMHO to redo the mirror shield texture as i'd rather look at the majora's mask symbol from the texture pack instead of some tortured looking face symbol.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	oot-link-kid-1-thumb.png 
Views:	568 
Size:	57.7 KB 
ID:	38541  
    Attached Images Attached Images        
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Pellaeon; March 31st, 2013 at 00:17.

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    You don't need to make any folders in a Rice/Glide texture pack, that's just the author's choice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fanatic 64 View Post
    You don't need to make any folders in a Rice/Glide texture pack, that's just the author's choice.
    Ahhh ok. Still though it's harder to use rice/glide texture packs with the Jabo format. There used to be a conversion tool to convert Rice <-> Jabo but the download disappeared.