Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Fanatic 64
    Quote Originally Posted by Markeerouz View Post
    What plugin? i always get Decryption error when downloading from mega, so it would be really helpful.
    This one.

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Amazing job. I love this game and it's wonderful that there is a 100% complete texture pack for it.

One issue though:

When I unzip the file (using winrar) in my hires folder, there's an error saying that some of the files names exceed 260 characters, which is apparently not allowed. Is anyone else getting this error when trying to unzip the file? (I'm using FinalGlide64 and Project64 1.7)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ****inSlayer View Post
    Amazing job. I love this game and it's wonderful that there is a 100% complete texture pack for it.

One issue though:

When I unzip the file (using winrar) in my hires folder, there's an error saying that some of the files names exceed 260 characters, which is apparently not allowed. Is anyone else getting this error when trying to unzip the file? (I'm using FinalGlide64 and Project64 1.7)
    I'm not sure why it would be doing this. Have you tried using Rice? I know some people don't like the pluggin, but that is what I use (I've tried everything to make glide work for me, but my computer rejects it). I'm unsure of what version I use, however, since I haven't updated it in years >.>

Texture Pack Invader NES_player4LIFE's Avatar
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ****inSlayer View Post

One issue though:

Try 7zip.
    -NES
    We are in the process of archiving all qualifying texture packs!
    Contact me via PM to have your N64 texture pack hosted on Emulation64.com!
    Having a hard time loading Large packs? Be sure to patch your emulator.
    Can't load .DAT or .HTC archives? Look no further then this shiny Tutorial, Android users may use this Tutorial.

Spoiler:

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    wow, this is great. I loved this game as a kid and may have to replay it now. Thanks for taking the time to do this

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I`m dumb, need help :/

Guys call me dumb but I can`t find the right folder to put the downloaded files.

Could somebody please send me the complete path to use in Project64 v 2.1?

Thanks!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    plugin/GFX/hires_texture
    "The question isn't can it be done, but are you willing to do it." - Me

Check out my vids!
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    Drug Free For Life: 98% of the teenage population has
    tried drugs at least once. If you are one of the 2%
    who hasn't, copy and paste this into your signature.
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks for the quick answer ExtremeDude2, still not working tough :/

I downloaded the file (496mb) from the two links of the 1st post of this thread. It is a zip with a folder "Banjo-Kazooie" in it and 9 folders inside that one, each folder have suboflders and after digging I get to lots of .PNG files. Is this the right file?

I`m asking because the Ocarina of Time textures I managed to use correctly were 2 .DAT files that I put in the "\Project64 2.1\Textures\Cache" folder.

The path I ended using and is still not working is "\Project64 2.1\Plugin\GFX\hi_res\Banjo-Kazooie".

Thanks again!

Fanatic 64
    Quote Originally Posted by Amnesia View Post
    Thanks for the quick answer ExtremeDude2, still not working tough :/

I downloaded the file (496mb) from the two links of the 1st post of this thread. It is a zip with a folder "Banjo-Kazooie" in it and 9 folders inside that one, each folder have suboflders and after digging I get to lots of .PNG files. Is this the right file?

I`m asking because the Ocarina of Time textures I managed to use correctly were 2 .DAT files that I put in the "\Project64 2.1\Textures\Cache" folder.

The path I ended using and is still not working is "\Project64 2.1\Plugin\GFX\hi_res\Banjo-Kazooie".

Thanks again!
    You have it wrong. It is Project64 2.1\Plugin\GFX\hires_texture\Banjo-Kazooie.

Also, make sure you select "Texture Format: Rice" and "Save Texture Cache to Hard Disk" on in Glide64's settings.

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

N64 Still not working :/

Hello, I still didn`t manage to use the textures correctly :/

I`m attaching some screenshots of my configs and folders so it will be easier to someone point me my mistake. It seems it is probably something simple that I`m doing wrong.

Thanks in advance for any help

ps: one of the screenshots if of where the files of Zelda Textures are in my project64 folder. I`m showing that because these high res textures are working fine and my logical try was to put the Banjo-Kazooie high res textures in the same folder (didn`t work also).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	configs.PNG 
Views:	403 
Size:	53.8 KB 
ID:	38601   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	path1.PNG 
Views:	382 
Size:	51.2 KB 
ID:	38602   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	path2.PNG 
Views:	312 
Size:	42.2 KB 
ID:	38603   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	path3.PNG 
Views:	367 
Size:	72.8 KB 
ID:	38604   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	path4.PNG 
Views:	327 
Size:	60.4 KB 
ID:	38605  

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast