What's new

Default Nrage Plugin wont work as well as the Unofficial Nrage input8 1.61 HELP!!

whocaresreally

So I've been trying to get this project 64k program to run... And so far i've experienced all kinds of problems.. After much reading and searching I finally got everything to work properly. Or so I thought... I got 4 games that I have to run off it so far, and all of them seem to load fine, but wont ever get past the start menu simply because it's not recognizing my keyboard... I have tried everything as to using the Nrage plug ins, to all kinds of diff things I could think of in an attempt to get it to read my keyboard as the main controller.. So far no luck one right after the other... Once I came across this "Unofficial Nrage plug in" Off your this site, I then got so happy because it seemed like it worked! But then after downloading, installing, and configuring, it proved to be just as futile as any other attempt..

Please guys... HOW DO I GET PROJECT 64 TO LET ME PLAY USING A KEYBOARD!?!?!? Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks.