Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fanatic 64 View Post
    (I do know though, you have a secret moderator's subforum, even if you won't admit to it.)
    I must categorically deny that this is so. Many have speculated as to the existence of a supposed "secret moderator's subforum" but all such speculations are hasty conclusions drawn from perfectly innocuous phenomena like weather balloons and swamp gas. There is no secret moderator subforum -- none at all.

Spoiler:
    OMG GUYZ HE NOES!!! TIME TO BAIL OUT!!!!!

Fanatic 64
    Oh yeah? Then what's this? It tells me I don't have permission to access, but until you explain it or I get made a mod and see for myself, I going to assume it's your secret little board
    Last edited by Fanatic 64; October 13th, 2014 at 03:18. Reason: Corrected link.

Texture Pack Invader NES_player4LIFE's Avatar
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    People always tend to be afraid of the unknown, they come to wild conclusions.

Please take your conspiracy theory's to another forum and thread such as Talk of the town.
    "Please don't ask to become a Moderator or act as such"...
    -NES
    We are in the process of archiving all qualifying texture packs!
    Contact me via PM to have your N64 texture pack hosted on Emulation64.com!
    Having a hard time loading Large packs? Be sure to patch your emulator.
    Can't load .DAT or .HTC archives? Look no further then this shiny Tutorial, Android users may use this Tutorial.

Spoiler:

Fanatic 64
    I was joking, there are like 20 boards that return the same message. Can't be all (if any) staff boards.

And I don't have any particular hurry to become a moderator. I just meant, if I ever were one

On-topic: Maybe we should have an actual post detailing some of the rights for pack authors?
    Last edited by Fanatic 64; October 15th, 2014 at 01:13. Reason: My non-drunken statement.

Texture Pack Invader NES_player4LIFE's Avatar
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fanatic 64 View Post
    On-topic: Maybe we should have an actual post detailing some of the rights for pack authors?
    Once we get this .Dat hacking issue solved we'll post an announcement to the top of this forum.

-NES
    We are in the process of archiving all qualifying texture packs!
    Contact me via PM to have your N64 texture pack hosted on Emulation64.com!
    Having a hard time loading Large packs? Be sure to patch your emulator.
    Can't load .DAT or .HTC archives? Look no further then this shiny Tutorial, Android users may use this Tutorial.

Spoiler:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234