January 26th, 2013, 14:07
mGalaxy v4.0 released
Major update: mGalaxy is now multi-emulators compatible!
New and updated in this release:
• mGalaxy is now working with a lot of emulators, covering major arcade, computer and console systems
• New button in ‘mGalaxy Runway’ to quickly erase an “old” MAME database, when a new MAME version is installed.
• New button in ‘mGalaxy Runway’ to backup the user’s settings to an auto-extractible .zip archive.
• The ‘Escape’ key (Player 1 + Player 2 combination for ‘I-Pac’ owner) previously used to quit mGalaxy is now used to choose the console/system you want to play OR quit mGalaxy.
• New 'Interface Volume' settings in the Menu window.
• New sound engine, no more need to have Windows Media Player installed to hear music.
Spread the news !!
More info and download on mgalaxy.com