What's new

Hide split screen

jimsums

This is what I would like to do:

Have two computers hooked up to two different TVs and play through Kalleira. BUT I would like 1964 to black out the other player's screen (for goldeneye :D). Can you suggest any solution, no matter how untidy? Ideally, I'd have a zoomed half screen with the proper resolution on each TV, but I know that's not going to happen, so just a black rectangle on half the screen would do.

You could always maximize the window instead of using full screen I guess, and if I'm reading you right I know that you wouldn't want to stretch your screen to fill the whole screen because then it would look horrible XD

OP
J

jimsums

You could always maximize the window instead of using full screen I guess, and if I'm reading you right I know that you wouldn't want to stretch your screen to fill the whole screen because then it would look horrible XD

So there's no satisfactory way to do it, then. Is it easy to edit the video plugin? I'm guessing that if you can, then it shouldn't be difficult to add this simple crop screen option.

OP
J

jimsums

The default 1964 video plugin is already open source emu-1964.googlecode.com/svn/src/1964Video/ but I never worked with DirectX before. Learning to draw a black rectangle on the lower half of the screen won't be the problem :), it's just that I don't want to go through the code just to figure out where I need to do that. It would be great if someone on these forums were already familiar with the source.