What's new

USB Disconnect -- Paper Mario related?

Antoids

Hi, I've been having a problem with the Mupen emulator. On occasion, while running the emulator and using a USB controller, all of my USBs deactivate, and refuse to reactivate. That means the keyboard, mouse, controller, and headset all stop functioning. The only solution is to restart via the buttons on my tower.

I am certain the emulator is the cause, as this behavior has only happened 3 times total, to me, and all of them were over the course of ~12 hours of play with Paper Mario. I have had no problems, otherwise. However, I have not played any other game on this computer with this emulator except for Paper Mario, so it is possible it is related to that game, as well. Is there any familiarity with the issue?

My specs:
asrock z77 pro-4m mobo
intel i5-3570k cpu (3.40 GHz)
msi 660ti
8 GB ram
windows 7 64-bit OS

Emulator Settings:
imgur: ajkXI.png

Any help is appreciated.

BAREGA

Hi, I've been having a problem with the Mupen emulator. On occasion, while running the emulator and using a USB controller, all of my USBs deactivate, and refuse to reactivate. That means the keyboard, mouse, controller, and headset all stop functioning. The only solution is to restart via the buttons on my tower.

I am certain the emulator is the cause, as this behavior has only happened 3 times total, to me, and all of them were over the course of ~12 hours of play with Paper Mario. I have had no problems, otherwise. However, I have not played any other game on this computer with this emulator except for Paper Mario, so it is possible it is related to that game, as well. Is there any familiarity with the issue?

My specs:
asrock z77 pro-4m mobo
intel i5-3570k cpu (3.40 GHz)
msi 660ti
8 GB ram
windows 7 64-bit OS

Emulator Settings:
imgur: ajkXI.png

Any help is appreciated.

no use!!!! Delete! Delete! Delete! Delete! Delete! Delete!