What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Can't get Djipi's Cell Shaded texture pack to work, please help!

Jakeiiii

Hi there, I've been trying to get Djipi's Cell Shaded texture pack for Ocarina of Time (2011 release) to work but I've had no luck at all. I have installed the latest version of Glide64 plugin, I have followed 3 tutorials on how to set it up perfectly and still... nothing!
I have put the 3 Glide64 plugins (well, files) into the plugin folder. I have put the wrapper file in the same folder as Project 64. I have placed the 'hires_textures' folder in the plugin folder, I have then put the 'THE LEGEND OF ZELDA' folder in the 'hires_textures' folder and put the two files in the texture pack's .zip file into the 'THE LEGEND OF ZELDA' folder. I have followed the instructions on http://www.racketboy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=38013 on the texture enhancements and everything. And I have no luck in the emulator loading the textures.
If it helps, my laptop uses Windows 7, and the Project 64 emulator is in the 'Progam Files (x86)' folder.

Lucario

I think you dropped Legend of Zelda Cel-shaded files in to wrong place.

The directory should look like this:
\Project 64\Plugin\cache\THE LEGEND OF ZELDA_HIRESTEXTURES.dat
\Project 64\Plugin\cache\THE LEGEND OF ZELDA_MEMORYCACHE.dat