Page 5 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by squall_leonhart View Post
    you need to use sorting hacks with GMA chips, but i figured the HD chips would have that fixed

when did you update the drivers last Fanatic
    I don't think the HD chips need some "hack" to work properly since glN64, Direct64 and all OpenGL plugins (including the OpenGL option of Rice) work fine and I don't think they use GMA hacks.

I last updated drivers in August, my current version of the Intel HD Graphics driver is 8.15.10.2761.

Quote Originally Posted by death--droid View Post
    Uploaded a newer version, been playing around with the depth bias **** http://adf.ly/DgTyS trying something new, setting the viewport before rendering, if biasing is needed, we set a new viewport to which we draw these new polygons that are at a lower z then the first viewport, then after drawing we reset back to the normal viewport.

Latest version can be obtained at http://adf.ly/DgTyS, link on the first page has also been updated
    Diddy Kong Racing actually seems to be the only game without Z-fighting issues XD. Overall this version works just as the previous one.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Diddy Kong Racing actually seems to be the only game without Z-fighting issues XD. Overall this version works just as the previous one.
    Hmmm that's what I thought, for the time being i might just add a hack for diddy kong racing that disabled z-biasing till i can get this sorted out since its being a tad of a pain in the ass
    If you appreciate any of my work, please consider donating
    Donate via paypal

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    By the way, I thought it may be worthy to mention in the first post that the plugin is only compatible with Windows Vista and afterwards (because the VS2012 Runtime is not compatible with Windows XP).

The Great Gunblade Wielder squall_leonhart's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Deathdroid needs to switch the toolchain to vs10 :p

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Squall :| the weird thing is, I did switch to the Visual studio 2010 toolchain
    Donate via paypal

The Great Gunblade Wielder squall_leonhart's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    then it should work no problem in xp

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Just odd that its *****ing about not having the 2012 redistrubutable XD, on an off note, once ive made progress on fixing the tmem issue with textures (the idea is to luck tmem on, but still generate the crc for when the tmem is off, check for the first crc first and if it doesnt exist check for the seccond, if the seccond exists rename the file and load it)
    Donate via paypal

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by death--droid View Post
    Just odd that its *****ing about not having the 2012 redistrubutable XD, on an off note, once ive made progress on fixing the tmem issue with textures (the idea is to luck tmem on, but still generate the crc for when the tmem is off, check for the first crc first and if it doesnt exist check for the seccond, if the seccond exists rename the file and load it)
    So basically the plugin will automatically rename textures with the wrong CRC (TMEM off) to the right CRC (TMEM on)?

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Well simply put, yes that's right.
    Donate via paypal

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Cool. Waiting to see the next build these days...

Page 5 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast