What's new

PJ64 1.6 Source Development Discussion

OP
death--droid

death--droid

Hmmmm have you tried using Azimers HLE plugin??
And thanks for the dump of the audio and all the settings that your using to replicate these problems, Ill look into it when I have the chance, would you mind making an issue on code.google.com/p/project64

the_randomizer

Hmmmm have you tried using Azimers HLE plugin??
And thanks for the dump of the audio and all the settings that your using to replicate these problems, Ill look into it when I have the chance, would you mind making an issue on code.google.com/p/project64

Sure have, but there's an issue with other plugins. Sure, the audio stopped skipping, but it killed the framerate (around a 25% reduction in speed), making the game nearly unbearable to play. Jabo's DirectSound is the only one that plays at full speed, were it not for the skipping.

I'll report the issue on google code,

Last edited:

squall_leonhart

The Great Gunblade Wielder
that seems like a buffer underflow to me, sound buffer empties out and the game synchronises with a pause as the buffer refills :|

OP
death--droid

death--droid

Just thought I'd let you guys know, I'll no longer be working on the 1.6 code, I want to put more time into RiceVideo, the OOT hires texture project and one more N64 related project

squall_leonhart

The Great Gunblade Wielder
wasn't much you could really do with it apart from tidy stuff up.

anyone interested can fork, but it would be better if they contacted deathdroid and got project access and kept it to one repo.... its a pita to hunt down stuff after a fracture