Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

EPSXE 1.8 and Android Version

http://www.epsxe.com/

"After a 4 years hiatus, it is finally time for some news about ePSXe's development.

ePSXe 1.8.0 is almost finished and is currently in testing phase. If all goes well we expect to release it in a few weeks. This version will include compressed iso support (PBP), SBI support (such as used by redump.org), updates for multitap, disc change and spu and of course a lot of compatibility related fixes.

We were thinking of different ways to get funds for the development of ePSXe and finally decided to develop an Android port. If you want to support the ePSXe development please buy the Android port in the Google Play Market. It contains the ePSXe core, the internal SPU plugin, a new experimental internal soft GPU plugin and a new 2 players mode for tablets.

We would like to give our thanks to Gladiator, from www.psxdatacenter.com, for the thousands of tests he has done in the last 4 years. Without his help creating a version with high compatibility would have been almost impossible. Many thanks to you and your brother . We would also want to give our thanks to Shalma who worked on ePSXe Shark, several plugins and plugins "repairs series". He did a wonderful job, some would even consider it "magic", finding then fixing numerous bugs and deserves our most sincere thanks and admiration.

Finally we want to thank you the ePSXe users for supporting our 12 years old child "ePSXe"

We have created a twitter account "epsxeteam", where we expect your impressions about the emulator. Please don't use this account to request support and instead use ngemu.com forums.

Regards,
    ePSXe Team."
    "I hate the art of fighting, but I need to be the king of fighters."
    System Specs: [Intel Q6600@3.2 ghertz][2x2Gig DDR2 1066][EVGA 8800gtx][Asrock Intel SLi Dual SATA2]

My Online Mall

16-bit Corpse | Moderator Agozer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Goodness gracious, ePSXe is still alive and kicking. Hooray

ElektroDragon: I hate dying over and over. I don't learn from my mistakes. I couldn't play Dark Souls because of this. I bought the Bloodborne Collector's Edition. Like I said, I don't learn from my mistakes!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Glad they're still alive.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    New Android version out.

Version 1.7.6
    * Preliminary hardware buttons support.
    * Preliminary disable framelimit option.

Get it on the Market or an update.
    "I hate the art of fighting, but I need to be the king of fighters."
    System Specs: [Intel Q6600@3.2 ghertz][2x2Gig DDR2 1066][EVGA 8800gtx][Asrock Intel SLi Dual SATA2]

My Online Mall