What's new

Source code released of Project64 1.6?

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fanatic 64

I trough the code was leaked by Mudlord himself. And yeah, it would be cool if someone could create a new repository for the code (I have a copy of both the official release and the latest revision made at GitHub).

By the way, someone told me that Jabo leaved because he was getting married, and also that Zilmar disappeared because he had a son.

PsyMan

Just Another Wacko ;)
I think I'll take refuge here and discuss it civilly without being trolled by, uh, specific users on other emulator-related forum

Keep in mind that we're not as lenient as "other emulator-related forums". The ban-hammer will not be avoided if you keep taking the matter so seriously and ending up crossing the line.

I mention this because that specific comment you just made has nothing to do with the thread. If you have a problem with someone keep it private.

squall_leonhart

The Great Gunblade Wielder
Don't worry about it. Like PsyMan said, the code is already out there. Mudlord deleted it and it does need a new home. Just hang tight and hack away at your own copy until someone is ready to maintain a new central repository. I thought the leak came from LazyUSF/64th Note. I don't think Jabo would leak PJ64's source exclusively to stab zilmar in the back, that doesn't make sense.

BINGO!

mudlords doing his annual vacation away from the internet (well, emulation wise anyway) and gone to do some demo scene work for now, he removed both his personal subversion tracker as well as his git account.

squall_leonhart

Mine should be only one commit off, and all that commit did was change some project settings if I remember right XD

the most recent was "fixed preprocessor defines for resampling audio"

the one before that was
* what le **** zilmar, initiateaudio isnt called when game opens....
* moar work on resampling audio, non tested

so yes, it appears yours atleast, is most up to date.
flibitijibibo and kevindqc are also in line with you, with Starscreamss a single pull behind

btw, you might want to merge the latest nrage code changes into 1964input

Last edited:

smcd

I've got an archive from 7/23/2012 @ 312am GMT-5 not sure if there were commits after that point?

mudlord let everyone down again with his issues, he should be removed from all that is emulation. Why would you leak the source and then delete it? What are you doing? Why? Why? Why?

Last edited:

squall_leonhart

Except, the source is still perfectly available.

And who's fault is it if everybody makes a frickin fork instead of working together. this is why fagGIT sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.