What's new

[work in progress]100% Save file for Mario Tennis 64

DETOMINE

[DONE]100% Save file for Mario Tennis 64

Hello everyone.
As you may know I just started Mario Tennis 64 again et I am now working (playing? :p) on a 100% save.

So far, all the courts are available (even the GBC courts), all the characters (even the GBC ones) are available.
The MAX difficulty mode need to be unlocked (edit : DONE)

Please note that the GBC characters are maxed out characters unlike every saves I found on the net.
Please note that is not a "real" save, as some hex-editing were involved.

If someone is interested, I can share the save file (project64 eep or dolphin one). The save file works with the (U) and the (E) rom (untested with the (J) one).

If no one is interested, I will keep it to myself :p.

edit : just to clarify what I call a "100% save file", it will be a save file with all courts and all players (including GBC ones) with access to the "MAX" difficulty. Minigames with no reward will NOT be done.

Final update : 16/05/2014 (difficulty "MAX" unlocked, all characters (include maxed GBC ones), all courts)

Attachments

• EEP_NM8P.zip
    551 bytes · Views: 917
  • MarioTennis.zip
    524 bytes · Views: 1,218
Last edited:
OP
D

DETOMINE

Here is the project64 eep file.
Please note again that it's still a work in progress and that's not a "real" save.
If someone need a dolphin save, just ask.

Remember to save your own eep file first.

edit : look like I cannot attach the file here (not enough posts?), so here is a link, but it will only be available 30 days. If someone can download and attach it to its post, it may be better.
http://dl.free.fr/bz7XJ8MFW

Last edited:

smcd

I just tried uploading it to the thread and it appears uploads are broken again

DETOMINE: Instead of posting "just ask" about these saves, maybe it'd be easier to just upload whatever you have and people can use them when they want to. That makes more sense I think. MediaFire works well for uploading.

Last edited:
OP
D

DETOMINE

DETOMINE: Instead of posting "just ask" about these saves, maybe it'd be easier to just upload whatever you have and people can use them when they want to. That makes more sense I think. MediaFire works well for uploading.
I would do that normally, but since dolphin save works differently (have to put it in a certain place, need to rename it if you use the VC (U) rom, etc...), I didn't want to explain if nobody need it.
Since it's a work in progress, I wanted to upload the whole thing in the end.

I may add the fact that eep file and the dolphin save are pretty much the same file (add/remove padding at the end).

But well, here it is :
http://dl.free.fr/hOdZGRq6U

edit : I will post dolphin save (U) (E) and eep file regularly from now on

Last edited:
OP
D

DETOMINE

Link don´t work, please upload it everywhere else
Just for my information, can you tell what exactly doesn't work (error 404, etc...)?
I updated my first post with a different link, which should work for you.
dl.free is quite popular here and I am a little surprised it doesn't work for everyone :s.

OP
D

DETOMINE

Update : 04/05/2014 (single tournament : 02/16 (planet cup))
Update : 12/05/2014 (single tournament : 13/16 (planet cup))
Final update : 16/05/2014 (difficulty "MAX" unlocked, all characters (include maxed GBC ones), all courts)

Attachments

• EEP_NM8P.zip
    551 bytes · Views: 223
  • MarioTennis.zip
    524 bytes · Views: 226
Last edited: