Super Mario Galaxy 1 (WIP)
- Required Dolphin Version: 3.0-655 and above.
- Do not enable "Fast Mipmaps" in Graphics->Hacks->Other.
- Accuracy: Safe in Graphics->Hacks->Texture Cache.
- I recommend using at least 4x internal resolution and cranking up the AA, otherwise the downsized HUD will appear a bit sharp.
Just like the Super Mario Sunshine pack, this one's split into two distinct parts:
- The HUD.
- Ingame textures.
That's because at first i only intended to remake the HUD (but slowly started to retexture other things as well) and some will prefer downloading and using only the HUD. The HUD is almost done (the most important elements are all finished) and it will require only an update in the future for it to be complete while the other textures will take longer to finish and need more subsequent updates.
I'll do the SMG 2 HUD as well, since the two share textures.
Also, the SMSS project is not halted, i am working on SM64, SMSS, SMG1&2 at the same time since i will recycle textures.
The HUD is 8 times the original size.
The big in-game textures are enhanced 8 times, while the smaller ones are enhanced between 8 and 32 times.
Some textures (mainly the numbers used for coins/stars/starbits) have a few variations that you'll find in RAR archives within folders. Since these are variations, you already have a set of files (intended as default) that's extracted, and if you want to use the variation you will have to delete the default files.[/list]
Overall Progress & Download Links
- HUD (70%)
- Main Pack + Update 1 (26 MB)
US Version (RMGE01) Download Link
European Version RMGP01 Download Link 1
TEXTURES (01% or almost none) - (version: Release 01)
- Main Pack + Update 1 (447 MB) - all 4096px textures have been resized to 2048px
US Version (RMGE01)
European Version RMGP01