What's new

Help! How do I set up my controller using the MakaronPAD plugin?

Leprekaun

Hi all. I'm trying to set up my controller using the MakaronPAD plugin. I know the option is there to set it up with the X360 plugin but the issue I have with that is that I can't assign digital buttons to the triggers. I get an error message when I try to load up Makaron so that is why I've reverted to setting up the buttons through the MakaronPAD plugin.

Specifically, I'm using an arcade stick that I'm using for Marvel Vs. Capcom 2, Guilty Gear XX Accent Core and Street Fighter Zero 3 Upper (All NAOMI roms). For Guilty Gear and Marvel Vs Capcom 2, its not an issue to set up the buttons to the four face buttons (A, B, X, Y) and shoulder buttons (LB and RB) but for Street Fighter Zero 3 Upper, I'd like to have the traditional 6-button layout for top 3 buttons as punches and bottom 3 for kicks but the issue there lies in the third bottom button. Its RT so I can't assign a digital input to that button without Makaron crashing.

Anyway, my question is bascially, how do I find out the button names of my arcade stick so that I can identify the title of each button through the MakaronPAD plugin? Thanks.