What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Can't Extract OOT Community Retexture

wacka

Hello all, im having a frustrating problem with extracting the Zelda Ocarina of time Community Retexture V6.

When im trying to extract the files 001-016 i just click part 001 and going to extract it with the latest version of 7-zip when it says undefined error, later today it said that it was broken aswell and now this? i have a feeling of that i need some help with this and thx to all the support hopefully get.

Got latest 7-zip.

Updated Thread Contents:

Theory's
Firefox file downloader may be corrupt - False.
The uploaded file were corrupt - True.

Non Corrupt Download Links On Page 1, Scroll down!.

Last edited:

tymann23

I'm having the exact same problem with it myself man. I don't know, I have a file repairer program, if it repairs it succesfully I'll let you know and give you a link.

OP
W

wacka

Where are you attempting to download this from??, sounds like your getting a dodgy copy of the texture pack.

These are the ones that I've uploaded myself, and i know that they work.

Tried ur download links but they are dead, could u try upload the files to mediafire or something please? :)

OP
W

wacka

wooops i posted the links dodgidly

They still doesn't work but i fixed it now, everyone that is having the same problem visit www.proxy.org and copy paste the adress on the site. u will know what to do when u come there.

Here are also 3 quick links to the downloads.
Part 1-www.gamefront.com/files/21399802/THE_LEGEND_OF_ZELDA.7z.001
Part 2-www.gamefront.com/files/21399805/THE_LEGEND_OF_ZELDA.7z.002
Part 3-www.gamefront.com/files/21399796/THE_LEGEND_OF_ZELDA.7z.003

Last edited: