What's new

No Mercy save problem fix!!!

GOODvsEVIL=?

Well I don't know if somebody has all ready posted this, so I'm gonna post it anyway.

I have managed to get both the cheats and my saved CAWs on the 1964. And its quite simple, all you need to do is to run no mercy with project64 activate the cheats and save state. Then you load the same save state in 1964.083, use the import project64 save state function . OBS! If you can't find "import project64 save state function" you need to activate expert options in preferences. When you have loaded the save state from project 64 to 1964 save it in 1964. What you need now is 1964.071, run no mercy with it and load the same save state you saved in 1964.083. Now you can have cheats and save your CAWs!!!

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Yes, the work-around with save-states. A little choppy producure there, though.
Does not these cheats work on 1964 without the trouble loading the state?

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
GOODvsEVIL=? said:
No No I'm using 1964.071 to be able to save, but the cheats don't work on it.
You can use save-states, and the reason the cheats does not work, are because they are wrong in the 1964 cheat database. But in pj, they work, because there is no wrong with them.

Oh yes...I just remembered... the cheats can be for one region ONLY. Maybe the cheats are for, say U, when you have E. Then it won't work!